Wills and Trusts Seminar September
Join Geva and Jane Real Estate at this FREE class that will help you navigate the murky waters of estate planning, wills and trusts.
Attorney Toula Dreifuss of S&T Law Group
-Who needs a will, a trust and the benefits of estate planning.
Insight from Toula: “If you have “stuff” and you have “people” you need a plan. Most people stay so busy with the details of daily life that planning for the future moves farther and farther down the priority list. Let us discuss the peace of mind that comes with having a solid plan in place – that can be a custom tailor a plan for you and make the process as easy and stress-free as possible so that you can take this important step for yourself (and your people) – and then move on with life.”
Things to consider:
- Simple and complex wills
- Revocable, irrevocable and special needs trusts
- General Durable Power of Attorney (used to allow you to delegate banking, legal and other decisions in case of incapacity)
- Deeds to convey ownership in real estate to other individuals or to a trust
- Medical Directives and Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Updates to an existing estate plan
Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:30-7:00pm
St Peter’s Episcopal Church
4250 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22207